Friday 27 June 2008

st joes orphanage 7-6-08

This was my second time here, first time was on my own and it was very creepy to say the least. this time i spent 7 hours here and covered everything! such a great site! dont really know much about it but its an orphanage with an operating theater and chapel! as you can see started off in the chapel, but there are so many rooms to this place! you really could spend all day here!




this was in the operating theater that i never saw on my first visit, but glad of gimbulate who showed me the way!



these are the shots i got from going up a long wood ladder in the tower to get to the top, you could see for miles from here, here are the best 4.






the final resting place, me and andyj set here for about 20 mins after been all explored out after the 7 hours marathon!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have so many questions about this place! I want to get inside so much :(